If elected, BJP will end terrorism, unemployment, price rise: Naqvi
Bokaro: Senior BJP leader Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi on Saturday said terrorism, unemployment and price rise would end if BJP formed the next government in the country.
"Three things would definitely end if BJP comes to power--terrorism, unemployment and price rise," Naqvi, the party`s vice-president and spokesman, said at a meeting here.
"The BJP`s comeback to power is the need of the hour," he said while addressing a poll meeting at Chandankiyari under the Dhanbad Lok Sabha constituency.
Saying it was a "good omen" that for the first time "the country had risen in one voice against the UPA`s bad governance", the BJP leader appealed to the people to vote for party candidate from Dhanbad P N Singh.
Dhanbad will go to polls on April 24.
Speaking on the occasion, former chief minister and BJP leader Arjun Munda alleged the UPA government had left the country "hollow" in the last 10 years of its rule.
"Terrorism, corruption and price rise have left the people helpless, and BJP alone could give good and strong governance in such adverse situation," Munda said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'