India needs a strong government: Narendra Modi in Bihar
Patna: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday said India should have a strong government at the centre, and it was certain that his party would come to power.
"There is a need of a strong government in the country, unlike the weak and deathbed-ridden mother-son government," Modi said at an election meeting at Saraiganj in Ujiyarpur parliamentary constituency in Bihar.
The Bharatiya Janata Party leader said he was confident that the Congress-led government will be ousted and a new government led by the BJP will be formed after May 16, when the results are announced.
"It is certain that a new government led by the BJP will be formed," he said.
Modi appealed to people to vote for the BJP and its allies for a strong government.
"There is no place for a weak and dull government in Delhi. A strong government is in demand now," he said.
Modi also criticised Congress president Sonia Gandhi, her son and party vice president Rahul Gandhi, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Memorial for India's 'missile man': Naidu, Parrikar unveil statue of APJ Abdul Kalam in Rameswaram
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- No curfew in Srinagar, continues in south Kashmir
- Cockroach milk – The next big 'superfood' and a fantastic protein supplement?
- NASA explains the case of Ceres' missing large craters- Watch the video!