India needs a strong government: Narendra Modi in Bihar
Patna: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday said India should have a strong government at the centre, and it was certain that his party would come to power.
"There is a need of a strong government in the country, unlike the weak and deathbed-ridden mother-son government," Modi said at an election meeting at Saraiganj in Ujiyarpur parliamentary constituency in Bihar.
The Bharatiya Janata Party leader said he was confident that the Congress-led government will be ousted and a new government led by the BJP will be formed after May 16, when the results are announced.
"It is certain that a new government led by the BJP will be formed," he said.
Modi appealed to people to vote for the BJP and its allies for a strong government.
"There is no place for a weak and dull government in Delhi. A strong government is in demand now," he said.
Modi also criticised Congress president Sonia Gandhi, her son and party vice president Rahul Gandhi, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Teresa Giudice slammed for bikini pics of underage daughters
- Do you want to work for the Narendra Modi Government? Apply here
- Fire in Hauz Khas Village, one found dead
- Premier League 2016-17: Sunderland struggling to match rivals financially, says David Moyes
- England won't force players to tour Bangladesh, says skipper Eoin Morgan