India needs a strong government: Narendra Modi in Bihar
Patna: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday said India should have a strong government at the centre, and it was certain that his party would come to power.
"There is a need of a strong government in the country, unlike the weak and deathbed-ridden mother-son government," Modi said at an election meeting at Saraiganj in Ujiyarpur parliamentary constituency in Bihar.
The Bharatiya Janata Party leader said he was confident that the Congress-led government will be ousted and a new government led by the BJP will be formed after May 16, when the results are announced.
"It is certain that a new government led by the BJP will be formed," he said.
Modi appealed to people to vote for the BJP and its allies for a strong government.
"There is no place for a weak and dull government in Delhi. A strong government is in demand now," he said.
Modi also criticised Congress president Sonia Gandhi, her son and party vice president Rahul Gandhi, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success