India needs a strong government: Narendra Modi in Bihar
Patna: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Wednesday said India should have a strong government at the centre, and it was certain that his party would come to power.
"There is a need of a strong government in the country, unlike the weak and deathbed-ridden mother-son government," Modi said at an election meeting at Saraiganj in Ujiyarpur parliamentary constituency in Bihar.
The Bharatiya Janata Party leader said he was confident that the Congress-led government will be ousted and a new government led by the BJP will be formed after May 16, when the results are announced.
"It is certain that a new government led by the BJP will be formed," he said.
Modi appealed to people to vote for the BJP and its allies for a strong government.
"There is no place for a weak and dull government in Delhi. A strong government is in demand now," he said.
Modi also criticised Congress president Sonia Gandhi, her son and party vice president Rahul Gandhi, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar and Rashtriya Janata Dal chief Lalu Prasad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you