It`s now a Congress-mukt Bharat: Vasundhra Raje
Jaipur: With BJP set to accomplish its `Mission 25` of winning all seats in Rajasthan, Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje today said "good days" have arrived as the country is now "free" from Congress.
"With the historic win, good days have come. Congress mukt (free) Bharat is now in our hands...Congress mukt Bharat is a reality now. As promised, we have accomplished Mission-25 in Rajasthan," Raje said during a press conference at the party headquarters here.
"Mr Modi and his team will bring good days in the country and our state will also be benefited. Step-motherly treatment so far meted out to Rajasthan by the UPA government will be over now," she said.
Raje thanked and congratulated people of the country and the state besides party workers for the historic victory.
"The impressive win in the state is dedicated to people of the state. We will leave no stone unturned to give Suraaj (good governance)," he said.
The CM also remembered former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and recited lines of a poem written by him to commemorate the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days