Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan to campaign for BJP in Karnataka
Hyderabad: After having extended his support to BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, Jana Sena Party chief and Telugu film star Pawan Kalyan will campaign for the saffron party in the Lok Sabha elections in Karnataka.
Kalyan, youngest brother of Union Minister K Chiranjeevi, will campaign for BJP candidates in Kolar, Raichur and Gulbarga tomorrow, according to a tentative schedule announced by the Jana Sena on Monday.
Kalyan met Modi in Ahmedabad last month, days after launching the Jana Sena, and extended his support to the latter in his PM bid stating he wanted the country to get rid of the "corrupt" Congress.
Kalyan`s decision to campaign was announced after Telangana BJP president G Kishan Reddy and representatives of Modi had a 90-minute meeting with the film star here this afternoon.
Kalyan was also reportedly requested to campaign for the TDP-BJP combine in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as well but the JSP did not announce anything in this regard.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why