KCR worth Rs 17 crore; has two cases with charges framed
Sangareddy: TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao, who filed his nominations for Medak Lok Sabha on Wednesday, has declared his total assets at Rs 16,94,82,464 but neither he nor his family owns any vehicle.
Of the total movable and immovable assets, KCR has Rs 9,90,000 cash in hand and pegged his income in financial year 2012-13 at Rs 6,59,684.
As per the affidavit filed along with the nomination papers, the TRS chief, who has declared business and agriculture as his profession, has liabilities of Rs 7 crore including a loan.
The affidavit said KCR has 60 grams jewellery worth Rs 1,80,000. KCR`s wife Shobha has Rs 1,50,000 cash in hand and 650 grams jewellery worth Rs 19,50,000.
The KCR or his family members do not own any car or vehicle.
The affidavits says KCR has two pending cases against him wherein charges are framed by respective courts under offences punishable with imprisonment up to two years.
The Congress nominee from Medak seat P Shravan Kumar Reddy has declared his total assets--movable and immovable--at Rs 5.80 crore including Rs 4 lakh cash in hand.
Reddy`s wife P Vineela Reddy has cash of Rs 3.50 lakh in hand and total assets of Rs 2.64 crore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Italy cites UN arbitration court, says India should release Italian marine
- Indian Premier League: Crisis-hit Rising Pune Supergiants sign former Kings XI Punjab skipper George Bailey
- Watch: Sushmita Sen delivers a wonderful speech at daughters' school event!
- I have no PM ambitions, united alliance is the need of the hour: Nitish Kumar
- Core sector expands to a 16-month high of 6.4% in March