Law and order deteriorated in Tamil Nadu: MK Stalin
Madurai: DMK leader MK Stalin on Sunday alleged that the law and order situation in Tamil Nadu had deteriorated after Jayalalithaa took over as Chief Minister and 10 incidents of bomb planting had been reported in and around Madurai.
Police was trying to put the blame on the minorities in such incidents though it had been established they have no role in it, he said addressing election campaign meetings in support of his party candidates Velusamy (Madurai) and Pon Muthuramalingam (Theni) here.
He charged that government was trying to create rift between communities and also bring disrepute to one community by such incidents.
Five kids had been stolen from the Government Rajaji hospital and gold worth Rs 12.50 crore had been robbed in various incidents, he alleged.
Jayalalithaa, who strongly criticised the previous DMK government for not maintaining the law and order was now remaining silent though the law and order had worsened than what it was earlier.
He said the Chief Minister did not keep any of her promises including uninterrupted power supply, control of price rise distribution of 20 litres of water freely.
Even according to government records it was DMK which built 7798MW of power stations and brought 51 industrial units to the state which provided employment to 2.35 lakh persons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva