Lok Sabha polls: BJP`s new campaign poster takes on Arvind Kejriwal
Zee Media Bureau/Manisha Singh
New Delhi: No one can deny that the BJP campaign for the General Elections has been aggressive, with the sole aim of capturing the imagination of the electorate. On the other hand, its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi too has left no stone unturned to woo the masses across the country.
He has been criss-crossing the length and breath of the country, addressing as many as four to five rallies a day in recent times, taking on the Congress and promising to end policy paralysis and corruption.
BJP posters have sprung up all over the country showcasing Modi as the only alternative to the people. The party`s campaign on the social media too has been pretty aggressive.
The party`s campaign line – Ab ki baar Modi sarkar – has caught on in a big way.
However, most of the posters have hit out at 10 years of Congress-led UPA government at the Centre and have highlighted issues such as corruption, women`s safety, price rise and so on.
But for the first time, the BJP has come up with a campaign poster which directly challenges Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal and mocks him for resigning as Delhi CM after 49 days.
It also talks about how these elections are not about Delhi but the country.
AAP had surprised many by winning 28 seats in the Delhi Assembly polls held in December last year. Kejriwal is contesting against Modi from Varanasi seat.
The posters can be seen in various parts of the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family