Lok Sabha polls one sided affair: Sukhbir Singh Badal
Ludhiana: SAD president Sukhbir Singh Badal on Thursday said the Punjab government`s performance and strong wave in the favor of BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi have made the Lok Sabha polls a one-sided affair in the state.
He said SAD-BJP alliance would register record victory on all the 13 seats and no state other than Punjab would have cent per cent result.
While campaigning for SAD-BJP candidate from Ludhiana Manpreet Singh Ayali, he said he had witnessed a strong wave in favour of their alliance while canvassing in the different parts of state.
He said he was taking these polls as an opportunity to get feedback of people of the state as Congress was no challenge for the alliance.
"I`m happy that people of the state are satisfied with the development and pro people policies initiated by SAD-BJP alliance. They have some grievances too and they are confident that Punjab government would solve these problems once NDA elected into power at Centre," the deputy chief minister said.
"People of the state have witnessed that SAD-BJP government has performed well to ensure overall development of the state even facing discrimination at the hand of Congress led UPA government. They know that Modi has strong ties with Badal (Parkash Singh Badal) besides having love for the state.
Describing Congress party as "no match" to alliance in the state, he said that Punjab has rejected the cheap politics, negative propaganda and destructive slogans of Congress time and again and these Lok Sabha polls would pin last nail in its coffin.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed