Lok Sabha polls one sided affair: Sukhbir Singh Badal
Ludhiana: SAD president Sukhbir Singh Badal on Thursday said the Punjab government`s performance and strong wave in the favor of BJP Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi have made the Lok Sabha polls a one-sided affair in the state.
He said SAD-BJP alliance would register record victory on all the 13 seats and no state other than Punjab would have cent per cent result.
While campaigning for SAD-BJP candidate from Ludhiana Manpreet Singh Ayali, he said he had witnessed a strong wave in favour of their alliance while canvassing in the different parts of state.
He said he was taking these polls as an opportunity to get feedback of people of the state as Congress was no challenge for the alliance.
"I`m happy that people of the state are satisfied with the development and pro people policies initiated by SAD-BJP alliance. They have some grievances too and they are confident that Punjab government would solve these problems once NDA elected into power at Centre," the deputy chief minister said.
"People of the state have witnessed that SAD-BJP government has performed well to ensure overall development of the state even facing discrimination at the hand of Congress led UPA government. They know that Modi has strong ties with Badal (Parkash Singh Badal) besides having love for the state.
Describing Congress party as "no match" to alliance in the state, he said that Punjab has rejected the cheap politics, negative propaganda and destructive slogans of Congress time and again and these Lok Sabha polls would pin last nail in its coffin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days