LS poll: Milind Deora, Kirit Somaiya file nominations
Mumbai: Union Minister of State for Shipping and Telcom Milind Deora and senior BJP leader Kirit Somaiya today filed their nomination papers for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
Deora is seeking a third term from Mumbai South parliamentary constituency while Somaiya, who earlier represented the Mumbai North East seat, is the BJP candidate in fray and will try to wrest the seat back from NCP.
Bala Nandgaonkar of MNS, who finished second in the 2009 polls against Deora, also filed his papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi