LS poll: Milind Deora, Kirit Somaiya file nominations
Mumbai: Union Minister of State for Shipping and Telcom Milind Deora and senior BJP leader Kirit Somaiya today filed their nomination papers for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
Deora is seeking a third term from Mumbai South parliamentary constituency while Somaiya, who earlier represented the Mumbai North East seat, is the BJP candidate in fray and will try to wrest the seat back from NCP.
Bala Nandgaonkar of MNS, who finished second in the 2009 polls against Deora, also filed his papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Aditi and Mohit Malik’s Indonesian vacation will give you honeymoon goals
- Romantic Italian vacation! Love is in the air for Ruslaan Mumtaz and Nirali – See pics
- Bombay High Court quashes FIR against Sussanne Khan
- US asks Pakistan not to discriminate among terrorists
- CMs to make presentation on their ambitious schemes in BJP meet today