LS polls: Jharkhand records 63.55 percent polling
Ranchi: Altogether 63.55 per cent polling was recorded today in the third and final phase of polling in four Lok Sabha seats in Jharkhand.
The fate of 72 candidates including former chief ministers Shibu Soren of JMM, Babulal Marandi of the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha-Prajatantric and BJP`s Sunil Soren, was sealed in EVMs.
Polling was held in Dhanbad, Dumka, Raj Mahal and Godda Lok Sabha constituencies.
The first phase of polling for four seats was held on April 10 (58.3 per cent) and the second phase (63.45 per cent) for six seats on April 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state