LS polls: Jharkhand records 63.55 percent polling
Ranchi: Altogether 63.55 per cent polling was recorded today in the third and final phase of polling in four Lok Sabha seats in Jharkhand.
The fate of 72 candidates including former chief ministers Shibu Soren of JMM, Babulal Marandi of the Jharkhand Vikas Morcha-Prajatantric and BJP`s Sunil Soren, was sealed in EVMs.
Polling was held in Dhanbad, Dumka, Raj Mahal and Godda Lok Sabha constituencies.
The first phase of polling for four seats was held on April 10 (58.3 per cent) and the second phase (63.45 per cent) for six seats on April 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply