LS polls: Milind Deora, Kirit Somaiya file nominations
Mumbai: Union Minister of State for Shipping and Telcom Milind Deora and senior BJP leader Kirit Somaiya on Friday filed their nomination papers for the upcoming Lok Sabha elections.
Deora is seeking a third term from Mumbai South parliamentary constituency while Somaiya, who earlier represented the Mumbai North East seat, is the BJP candidate in fray and will try to wrest the seat back from NCP.
Bala Nandgaonkar of MNS, who finished second in the 2009 polls against Deora, also filed his papers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'