`Mahatma Modi` is a man with a mission: Kiran Bedi
Zee Media Bureau/Biplob Ghosal
New Delhi: Former top cop and social activist Kiran Bedi, who is considered to be a adherrent supporter of Narendra Modi on Saturday said that Bharatiya Janata Party`s prime minister-designate is a `man with a mission`.
Expressing her views on twitter, Bedi said: “Hearing @narendramodi spk in Ahm I felt I was listening to a `man with a mission` whose vision is India developed! Is he Missionary Modi`?”
(Seen the results when desire is backed by tireless energy) “@GreatestQuotes: "A wish is a desire without energy." - Paramanhansa Yogananda”
— Kiran Bedi (@thekiranbedi) May 17, 2014
Deeply impressed by Modi`s victory speech in Ahmedabad, the former top cop tweeted: “India re-awakened..It`s got a `Mahatma Modi` after Mahatma Gandhi, Sardar Patel and Subhash Chander Bose to bring in VIKAS as an ANDOLAN!”
Mahatma is one who is completely surrendered to a higher purpose. As NAMO is to country,development & sense of responsibility. @aamir_omer
— Kiran Bedi (@thekiranbedi) May 16, 2014
Modi`s prediction that Congress would not be able to open its account in several states came true on Friday with the party failing to secure a single Lok Sabha seat from Gujarat, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir and Uttarakhand as votes were counted.
The BJP-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) has secured a handsome 337 majority win in the 2014 General Elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16