Mamata could be a partner to keep Modi out, says CPI`s Bardhan
Thiruvananthapuram: CPI stalwart AB Bardhan on Monday said he is not averse to making TMC led by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee a partner if an alternative government is formed to stall NDA led by Narendra Modi from coming to power.
"I have the same view, that she could be one of the factors, one of the constiuents. The whole idea is to keep Mood out," Bardhan told Asianet News today.
The Communist veteran said there was a possibility of the presence of the Left in the next Lok Sabha going down.
For more news in Malayalam, click www.zeemalayalam.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her