Mamata could be a partner to keep Modi out, says CPI`s Bardhan
Thiruvananthapuram: CPI stalwart AB Bardhan on Monday said he is not averse to making TMC led by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee a partner if an alternative government is formed to stall NDA led by Narendra Modi from coming to power.
"I have the same view, that she could be one of the factors, one of the constiuents. The whole idea is to keep Mood out," Bardhan told Asianet News today.
The Communist veteran said there was a possibility of the presence of the Left in the next Lok Sabha going down.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living