Modi accuses Congress of not taking AP people into confidence over Telangana
Visakhapatnam: BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday alleged here that Congress pressed ahead with the division of Andhra Pradesh without taking people into confidence.
Addressing an election rally at Indira Priyadarshini Municipal Stadium here, he appealed the people to vote BJP and its ally TDP to power, for the development of the state and the country.
TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief and actor-turned politician Pawan Kalyan were also present.
The rally was disrupted by heavy rain and Modi had to continue his speech with an aide holding an umbrella over his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren