Modi on two-day tour of Seemandhra on Apr 30-May 1
Vijayawada (AP): BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address public meetings at a few places in Seemandhra region on April 30 and May 1.
Modi will arrive at Tirupati on April 30 and address a public meeting, senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu told reporters here today.
On May 1, he will address rallies at Madanapalli, Nellore, Guntur, Narsapur and Visakhapatnam.
TDP president Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena president Pawan Kalyan also will share the dias with Modi at a few meetings, the former BJP chief said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian youth severely addicted to toxic drugs
- Leonardo DiCaprio to speak about anti-beef movement at RSS meet in UK
- Bihar rape: Accused five persons still absconding, Police clueless
- UK's exit from EU: India prepared for all eventualities, says Shaktikanta Das
- Britain exits European Union, first country to leave 28-nation bloc
- Find out what lies beneath your fingernails!
- It's not about size of role in Hollywood, but experience: Deepika Padukone
- Chhatisgarh to ban commercial vehicles over 10-12 years old
- Arvind Kejriwal wants Brexit-style referendum on full statehood for Delhi
- Sky is the limit for me with right director: Alia Bhatt