Modi on two-day tour of Seemandhra on Apr 30-May 1
Vijayawada (AP): BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address public meetings at a few places in Seemandhra region on April 30 and May 1.
Modi will arrive at Tirupati on April 30 and address a public meeting, senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu told reporters here today.
On May 1, he will address rallies at Madanapalli, Nellore, Guntur, Narsapur and Visakhapatnam.
TDP president Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena president Pawan Kalyan also will share the dias with Modi at a few meetings, the former BJP chief said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why