Modi on two-day tour of Seemandhra on Apr 30-May 1
Vijayawada; BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address public meetings at a few places in Seemandhra region on April 30 and May 1.
Modi will arrive at Tirupati on April 30 and address a public meeting, senior BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu told reporters here today.
On May 1, he will address rallies at Madanapalli, Nellore, Guntur, Narsapur and Visakhapatnam.
TDP president Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena president Pawan Kalyan also will share the dias with Modi at a few meetings, the former BJP chief said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!