Modi takes jibe at rival parties, says they fix political fights like wrestlers
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
13: 22 pm He again says that the rival political parties fight in UP but fix political battles in an attempt to keep me out.
13: 20 pm In Aligarh, Modi reiterates his `WWF` jibe against SP, BSP and Congress.
Narendra Modi begins speaking in Aligarh
12: 10 pm Coming to his pet topic of development, Modi questions there is preferential treatment in some place in Uttar Pradesh over power shortage.
12: 02 pm Congress has abused me so much that there is nothing new left for them to taget me, he says.
11: 58 am Modi equates SP, BSP, Congress with WWF wrestlers, says in Lucknow they act like wrestlers but secretly strike deals behind closed doors in Delhi.
11: 53 am Modi brings up how he was insulted as a tea seller in his childhood days. He says he is aware of how much insult a poor has to bear.
11: 51 am Modi appeals to bring BJP and NDA allies to power. Give us more than 300 seats and see the difference, says Modi.
11: 50 am Taking on Congress for being inefficient, Modi says if you want to experience change then you need to change the government.
11: 48 am Modi now takes a dig on Rahul`s remark of development, says that it took Shezada 60 years to make the map in his head.
11: 45 am Their leader are only busy worshipping one family (Gandhi family).
11: 44 am If you ask Congressmen who their leader is, none will take Manmohan Singh`s name.
11: 42 am Modi attacks the UPA government, says their is lack in intention, lack in the promises of those sitting in power at the Centre.
11: 40 am Narendra Modi addressing rally in Bijnore says people of this, especially the youth, will not forgive those who have looted the nation.
Narendra Modi in Bijnor
BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi on Sunday addresses a poll rally in Bijnor after the BJP decided to cancel his rally, which was supposed to be held at Delhi`s Ramlila Ground on April 7.
The party said that Modi will now deliver his speech through 3D technology across the country on April 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!