Modi talking `vikas` and RSS doing `vinaash`: Brinda Karat
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
New Delhi: CPI(M) Politburo member Brinda Karat on Monday hit out at Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, and Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) and said that while the Gujarat Chief minister talks on development, RSS is working in a destructive manner.
“Modi is talking about vikas (development) while RSS is doing vinaash (destruction),” Karat said.
Karat reportedly accused RSS of sowing seeds of communal violence and planning the election campaign for BJP and putting forward Modi as the party`s prime ministerial candidate.
Karat had attacked BJP earlier also when it announced alliance with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) for the Lok Sabha polls and said that the coalition was “immoral.”
She had also reportedly targeted Modi`s Gujarat model and said that it is a `hot air balloon` that lacked substance.
Karat`s remarks came as the final phase voting is taking place in Bihar, West Bengal and uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only?
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part II
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part III
- Why do politicians show concern about Dalits during elections only? Part IV
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Sensex drops 205 points, worst single-day fall in a month
- Bribery case: Fresh probe ordered against former Kerala Minister AK Babu
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Jacqueline Fernandez can't wait to crack up on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Google's latest app will bring Indian art and culture closer
- Hungary's Orban says "obvious connection" between terrorism and migration