Modi talking `vikas` and RSS doing `vinaash`: Brinda Karat
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
New Delhi: CPI(M) Politburo member Brinda Karat on Monday hit out at Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, and Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) and said that while the Gujarat Chief minister talks on development, RSS is working in a destructive manner.
“Modi is talking about vikas (development) while RSS is doing vinaash (destruction),” Karat said.
Karat reportedly accused RSS of sowing seeds of communal violence and planning the election campaign for BJP and putting forward Modi as the party`s prime ministerial candidate.
Karat had attacked BJP earlier also when it announced alliance with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) for the Lok Sabha polls and said that the coalition was “immoral.”
She had also reportedly targeted Modi`s Gujarat model and said that it is a `hot air balloon` that lacked substance.
Karat`s remarks came as the final phase voting is taking place in Bihar, West Bengal and uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore