Modi talking `vikas` and RSS doing `vinaash`: Brinda Karat
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
New Delhi: CPI(M) Politburo member Brinda Karat on Monday hit out at Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, and Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) and said that while the Gujarat Chief minister talks on development, RSS is working in a destructive manner.
“Modi is talking about vikas (development) while RSS is doing vinaash (destruction),” Karat said.
Karat reportedly accused RSS of sowing seeds of communal violence and planning the election campaign for BJP and putting forward Modi as the party`s prime ministerial candidate.
Karat had attacked BJP earlier also when it announced alliance with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) for the Lok Sabha polls and said that the coalition was “immoral.”
She had also reportedly targeted Modi`s Gujarat model and said that it is a `hot air balloon` that lacked substance.
Karat`s remarks came as the final phase voting is taking place in Bihar, West Bengal and uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured