Modi talking `vikas` and RSS doing `vinaash`: Brinda Karat
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
New Delhi: CPI(M) Politburo member Brinda Karat on Monday hit out at Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, and Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) and said that while the Gujarat Chief minister talks on development, RSS is working in a destructive manner.
“Modi is talking about vikas (development) while RSS is doing vinaash (destruction),” Karat said.
Karat reportedly accused RSS of sowing seeds of communal violence and planning the election campaign for BJP and putting forward Modi as the party`s prime ministerial candidate.
Karat had attacked BJP earlier also when it announced alliance with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) for the Lok Sabha polls and said that the coalition was “immoral.”
She had also reportedly targeted Modi`s Gujarat model and said that it is a `hot air balloon` that lacked substance.
Karat`s remarks came as the final phase voting is taking place in Bihar, West Bengal and uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Sushant Singh Rajput shares third poster of ‘M.S.Dhoni- The Untold Story’
- Triple treat for Shah Rukh Khan fans in 2017 – Details inside
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside