Modi talking `vikas` and RSS doing `vinaash`: Brinda Karat
Zee Media Bureau/ Neha Attre
New Delhi: CPI(M) Politburo member Brinda Karat on Monday hit out at Bharatiya Janata Party`s (BJP) prime ministerial candidate, Narendra Modi, and Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS) and said that while the Gujarat Chief minister talks on development, RSS is working in a destructive manner.
“Modi is talking about vikas (development) while RSS is doing vinaash (destruction),” Karat said.
Karat reportedly accused RSS of sowing seeds of communal violence and planning the election campaign for BJP and putting forward Modi as the party`s prime ministerial candidate.
Karat had attacked BJP earlier also when it announced alliance with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) for the Lok Sabha polls and said that the coalition was “immoral.”
She had also reportedly targeted Modi`s Gujarat model and said that it is a `hot air balloon` that lacked substance.
Karat`s remarks came as the final phase voting is taking place in Bihar, West Bengal and uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands