Muslims can never trust Modi: Peace Party
Gonda: Peace Party President Dr. Ayub on Thursday attacked BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi saying Muslims of the country were afraid of him ever since the post Godhra riots in 2002.
Addressing an election rally at the Gandhi maidan here, Dr. Ayub also said that he can never be trusted.
Warning Muslims to be beware of Samajwadi Party, the Peace Party leader said its president Mulayam Singh Yadav is a "wolf" under the garb of a goat.
"Had the government acted responsibly Muslims would not have been massacred .. The Muslims of the country would never forgive Mulayam Singh," Ayub said.
Stressing that Muslims should get 25 per cent reservation, he said that the central government was not ready for it.
Peace Party has influence in some of the eastern districts of the state specially among the Muslims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part III
- Hafiz Saeed warns of jihad to free Pak rivers from India
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- With 31% jump, HDFC's Aditya Puri top gainer in salary hike among private bank chiefs
- Team India to attend preparatory camp under new coach Anil Kumble!
- Like seriously! Marijuana is legal in these 8 countries
- Security alert! Islamic State militants release 'kill list', target 4000 people including 285 Indians
- Nephew Krushna Abhishek apologises to Govinda! – Know why