Narendra Modi accuses Congress of not taking Andhra people into confidence
Visakhapatnam: BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday alleged here that Congress pressed ahead with the division of Andhra Pradesh without taking people into confidence.
Addressing an election rally at Indira Priyadarshini Municipal Stadium here, he appealed the people to vote BJP and its ally TDP to power, for the development of the state and the country.
TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief and actor-turned politician Pawan Kalyan were also present.
The rally was disrupted by heavy rain and Modi had to continue his speech with an aide holding an umbrella over his head.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Cancel your train ticket on phone or via SMS through these easy steps
- Not getting visa? This Balaji temple can help you fly abroad
- Rahul Gandhi visits ailing Sushma Swaraj at AIIMS
- Anybody can play Sangeeta Bijlani's role but not Naureen's: Prachi Desai
- Coal scam: Rungtas move HC against conviction, CBI reply sought