Narendra Modi accuses Congress of not taking Andhra people into confidence
Visakhapatnam: BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday alleged here that Congress pressed ahead with the division of Andhra Pradesh without taking people into confidence.
Addressing an election rally at Indira Priyadarshini Municipal Stadium here, he appealed the people to vote BJP and its ally TDP to power, for the development of the state and the country.
TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief and actor-turned politician Pawan Kalyan were also present.
The rally was disrupted by heavy rain and Modi had to continue his speech with an aide holding an umbrella over his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Nehru, Gandhi family responsible for rising rapes in India, says Rajasthan BJP MLA Gyandev Ahuja
- Shocking video: Old woman mercilessly beaten up by her daughter in Delhi
- Chris Gayle: Melbourne Renegades refuse to renew his contract for BBL 6
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- US President Barack Obama urges Vietnam to improve human rights to guarantee progress