Narendra Modi accuses Congress of not taking Andhra people into confidence
Visakhapatnam: BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday alleged here that Congress pressed ahead with the division of Andhra Pradesh without taking people into confidence.
Addressing an election rally at Indira Priyadarshini Municipal Stadium here, he appealed the people to vote BJP and its ally TDP to power, for the development of the state and the country.
TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief and actor-turned politician Pawan Kalyan were also present.
The rally was disrupted by heavy rain and Modi had to continue his speech with an aide holding an umbrella over his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part II
- Panel discussion on the need of 'smart' politics in India - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How will business be conducted in the future? - Part II
- Toyota launches new engine facility in Bengaluru
- Rio-bound boxer Manoj Kumar reaches out to PM Narendra Modi – Here's why
- Subramanian Swamy denies targeting Arun Jaitley, says he looks very smart in a coat
- PM Modi launches Smart City projects in Pune, calls it "People's Mission"
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?