Narendra Modi accuses Congress of not taking Andhra people into confidence
Visakhapatnam: BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi on Thursday alleged here that Congress pressed ahead with the division of Andhra Pradesh without taking people into confidence.
Addressing an election rally at Indira Priyadarshini Municipal Stadium here, he appealed the people to vote BJP and its ally TDP to power, for the development of the state and the country.
TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and Jana Sena chief and actor-turned politician Pawan Kalyan were also present.
The rally was disrupted by heavy rain and Modi had to continue his speech with an aide holding an umbrella over his head.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- DNA: How terrorists are trained by Pakistan Navy with help of ISI
- Indrani can do anything for money: Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!