Narendra Modi speaks to Chandrababu on Seemandhra polling pattern
Hyderabad: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi appears to be keeping a close watch on the polling process in Seemandhra on Wednesday, where his party has an electoral understanding with the TDP and is hoping for a good haul of seats for the alliance.
Modi telephoned TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu and enquired about the polling pattern in Andhra Pradesh, TDP sources said here today.
He talked about various aspects of polling with the TDP chief.
Polling is being held today in 175 Assembly and 25 Lok Sabha constituencies of Seemandhra.
Modi had extensively campaigned for the TDP-BJP alliance in Telangana and also Seemandhra. He addressed election campaign meetings at Nizamabad, Mahabubnagar, Karimnagar and Hyderabad in Telangana and Tirupati, Madanapalle, Nellore, Guntur, Bhimavaram and Visakhapatnam in Seemandhra.
Polling concluded in Telangana region on April 30.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi