Narendra Modi to address rally in Ghaziabad on April 3
Ghaziabad: BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a party rally at Shipra Ground in Indirapuram area of Ghaziabad on April 3.
According to local BJP leaders, preparations have begun to ensure a huge crowd at the rally.
"It has been decided that Modi`s rally will be held at Shipra Ground near Shipra Mall in Indirapuram area on April 3. We have sought permission from the local authorities," said Vijay Mohan, a local BJP leader who is looking after the rally preparations.
Mohan said they have zeroed in on Indirapuram as it falls near Delhi and Noida, from where BJP supporters can attend the rally too.
Mohan said Modi will come to the rally in a helicopter, though it is yet to be decided it will land as there are several high-rise residential buildings in Indirapuram area.
In Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad, polling is scheduled for April 10.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India