Narendra Modi to address rally in Ghaziabad on April 3
Ghaziabad: BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will address a party rally at Shipra Ground in Indirapuram area of Ghaziabad on April 3.
According to local BJP leaders, preparations have begun to ensure a huge crowd at the rally.
"It has been decided that Modi`s rally will be held at Shipra Ground near Shipra Mall in Indirapuram area on April 3. We have sought permission from the local authorities," said Vijay Mohan, a local BJP leader who is looking after the rally preparations.
Mohan said they have zeroed in on Indirapuram as it falls near Delhi and Noida, from where BJP supporters can attend the rally too.
Mohan said Modi will come to the rally in a helicopter, though it is yet to be decided it will land as there are several high-rise residential buildings in Indirapuram area.
In Delhi, Noida and Ghaziabad, polling is scheduled for April 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok