Narendra Modi to address rally in Shimla using 3D technology on April 11
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Shimla: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will cast his `spell of magic` in the picturesque capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, on April 11.
Modi is set to address a rally here at Chaura Maidan on April 11 without actually being physically present there.
The Gujarat CM will make use of the 3D technology to address the rally.
Modi has been using the technology to reach out to people in large numbers at several places in one go.
According to BJP spokesperson Ganesh Dutt, people would be able to interact with the party`s PM hopeful during the rally.
So far, Modi has addressed only one public rally in the state, at Sujanpur town of Hamirpur Lok Sabha constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years