Narendra Modi to address rally in Shimla using 3D technology on April 11
Zee Media Bureau/Deepak Nagpal
Shimla: BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will cast his `spell of magic` in the picturesque capital of Himachal Pradesh, Shimla, on April 11.
Modi is set to address a rally here at Chaura Maidan on April 11 without actually being physically present there.
The Gujarat CM will make use of the 3D technology to address the rally.
Modi has been using the technology to reach out to people in large numbers at several places in one go.
According to BJP spokesperson Ganesh Dutt, people would be able to interact with the party`s PM hopeful during the rally.
So far, Modi has addressed only one public rally in the state, at Sujanpur town of Hamirpur Lok Sabha constituency.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?