Narendra Modi to offer worship to Lord Venkateswara on May 1
Tirupati: BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi will offer worship at the famous hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara at nearby Tirumala on May 1.
Modi, accompanied by TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu would arrive on the hills on Wednesday evening and after an overnight halt, offer prayers early on May 1, temple Deputy Executive Officer Chinnamgari Ramana told PTI on Sunday night.
BJP and TDP sources said elaborate arrangements are being made in the city, where Modi will address a public meeting on April 30.
Chandrababu Naidu and Janasena Chief and actor-turned politician, K Pawan Kalyan would share the dais with Modi here, they said.
After worship at the temple, Modi would also address a public meeting in Madanapalli, 100 km from here, they added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan