Narendra Modi`s Delhi rally at Ramlila Ground cancelled
New Delhi: Narendra Modi`s scheduled rally at Ramlila Ground here on April 7 has been canceled as the BJP leader will be delivering speech through 3D technology across the country on the same day.
"BJP has decided to cancel Narendra Modi`s rally, which was supposed to be held at Delhi`s Ramlila Ground on April 7.
"The decision was taken as Modi will deliver his speech through 3D technology across the country on April 7," said Vijay Kumar Malhotra, chairman of Delhi BJP Lok Sabha Election Campaign Committee.
Malhotra also said that the residents of Delhi can watch Modi through this technology at 15 locations of all seven Lok Sabha constituencies.
"We have made arrangements for people at 15 places across the national capital where they can hear Modi`s speech through 3D," he also added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation