Narendra Modi`s Delhi rally at Ramlila Ground cancelled
New Delhi: Narendra Modi`s scheduled rally at Ramlila Ground here on April 7 has been canceled as the BJP leader will be delivering speech through 3D technology across the country on the same day.
"BJP has decided to cancel Narendra Modi`s rally, which was supposed to be held at Delhi`s Ramlila Ground on April 7.
"The decision was taken as Modi will deliver his speech through 3D technology across the country on April 7," said Vijay Kumar Malhotra, chairman of Delhi BJP Lok Sabha Election Campaign Committee.
Malhotra also said that the residents of Delhi can watch Modi through this technology at 15 locations of all seven Lok Sabha constituencies.
"We have made arrangements for people at 15 places across the national capital where they can hear Modi`s speech through 3D," he also added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'