Narendra Modi`s rally in Bongaigaon most unsuccessful: AGP
Barpeta: AGP MLA and Lok Sabha candidate from Barpeta constituency Phani Bhusan Choudhury on Saturday claimed that the rally of BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in Bongaigaon district was a "flop show".
"The election campaign of Narendra Modi in Bongaigaon district today became a flop show. It is the most unsuccessful rally of Modi so far," Choudhury said during a roadshow here.
Modi today addressed an election rally at Kakoijan in Bongaigaon district for BJP candidate Chandra Mohan Patowary in Barpeta constituency.
Choudhury`s once colleague and former AGP President Patowary had joined BJP before the Lok Sabha polls.
"AGP will win the seat with a huge margin. Modi`s rally did not create any enthusiasm among the voters. It was a failed attempt to campaign for Patowary," Choudhury claimed.
In 2009, BJP fought Lok Sabha elections in Assam in partnership with AGP and the association continued during the Assam Assembly elections in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?