NCP not going over to NDA: Praful Patel
Shirdi: Union Minister and NCP leader Praful Patel on Thursday said here that his party, now a constituent of UPA, would not be crossing over to NDA.
Earlier, Patel`s statements elsewhere that BJP would emerge as the single largest party and the country needed a stable, decisive government had led to the speculation that NCP may leave UPA and join BJP-led NDA after tomorrow`s election results.
Talking to reporters after visiting the Saibaba temple here, Patel said his party had contested the elections as a part of UPA and would continue with it.
He also said that contrary to exit poll predictions, no one party or alliance would win a simple majority.
Patel also said the country needed a stable government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region
- Terrorist captured in J&K's Kupwara district is Pakistani national from Lahore: Report
- No question of tampering with samples of shot putter Inderjeet Singh: NADA boss
- New Israeli settlement plans `provocative and counterproductive`: US