NCP not going over to NDA: Praful Patel
Shirdi: Union Minister and NCP leader Praful Patel on Thursday said here that his party, now a constituent of UPA, would not be crossing over to NDA.
Earlier, Patel`s statements elsewhere that BJP would emerge as the single largest party and the country needed a stable, decisive government had led to the speculation that NCP may leave UPA and join BJP-led NDA after tomorrow`s election results.
Talking to reporters after visiting the Saibaba temple here, Patel said his party had contested the elections as a part of UPA and would continue with it.
He also said that contrary to exit poll predictions, no one party or alliance would win a simple majority.
Patel also said the country needed a stable government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees