NCP not going over to NDA: Praful Patel
Shirdi: Union Minister and NCP leader Praful Patel on Thursday said here that his party, now a constituent of UPA, would not be crossing over to NDA.
Earlier, Patel`s statements elsewhere that BJP would emerge as the single largest party and the country needed a stable, decisive government had led to the speculation that NCP may leave UPA and join BJP-led NDA after tomorrow`s election results.
Talking to reporters after visiting the Saibaba temple here, Patel said his party had contested the elections as a part of UPA and would continue with it.
He also said that contrary to exit poll predictions, no one party or alliance would win a simple majority.
Patel also said the country needed a stable government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert