NDA will win 320 seats in Lok Sabha polls: Vaiko
Dharmapuri: Asserting that "Modi wave" was gaining strength, MDMK leader Vaiko on Monday said NDA would win more than 320 seats in the Lok Sabha elections as people wanted a change at both the national and Tamil Nadu level.
The "anti-people" Congress, DMK and AIADMK would be pushed aside as the voters wanted a change both at national and state level, he said canvassing votes for PMK nominee and former union minister Anbumani Ramadoss in Dharmapuri constituency.
The National Democratic Alliance, of which his party is a constituent, would win more than 320 seats with BJP alone getting 272 seats, he claimed speaking at Vellichandai, 40 km from here.
In Tamil Nadu, BJP-led NDA presented a third alternative to AIADMK and DMK and voters would avail the opportunity for a change, he added.
Highlighting the achievements of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, he said the "Modi wave" had reached every nook and corner of the country.
Taking a dig at AIADMK ministers for their claim that their leader Jayalalithaa would become the Prime Minister, he said the "dream" would not come true.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’