NDA will win 320 seats in Lok Sabha polls: Vaiko
Dharmapuri: Asserting that "Modi wave" was gaining strength, MDMK leader Vaiko on Monday said NDA would win more than 320 seats in the Lok Sabha elections as people wanted a change at both the national and Tamil Nadu level.
The "anti-people" Congress, DMK and AIADMK would be pushed aside as the voters wanted a change both at national and state level, he said canvassing votes for PMK nominee and former union minister Anbumani Ramadoss in Dharmapuri constituency.
The National Democratic Alliance, of which his party is a constituent, would win more than 320 seats with BJP alone getting 272 seats, he claimed speaking at Vellichandai, 40 km from here.
In Tamil Nadu, BJP-led NDA presented a third alternative to AIADMK and DMK and voters would avail the opportunity for a change, he added.
Highlighting the achievements of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, he said the "Modi wave" had reached every nook and corner of the country.
Taking a dig at AIADMK ministers for their claim that their leader Jayalalithaa would become the Prime Minister, he said the "dream" would not come true.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!