NDA will win 320 seats in Lok Sabha polls: Vaiko
Dharmapuri: Asserting that "Modi wave" was gaining strength, MDMK leader Vaiko on Monday said NDA would win more than 320 seats in the Lok Sabha elections as people wanted a change at both the national and Tamil Nadu level.
The "anti-people" Congress, DMK and AIADMK would be pushed aside as the voters wanted a change both at national and state level, he said canvassing votes for PMK nominee and former union minister Anbumani Ramadoss in Dharmapuri constituency.
The National Democratic Alliance, of which his party is a constituent, would win more than 320 seats with BJP alone getting 272 seats, he claimed speaking at Vellichandai, 40 km from here.
In Tamil Nadu, BJP-led NDA presented a third alternative to AIADMK and DMK and voters would avail the opportunity for a change, he added.
Highlighting the achievements of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, he said the "Modi wave" had reached every nook and corner of the country.
Taking a dig at AIADMK ministers for their claim that their leader Jayalalithaa would become the Prime Minister, he said the "dream" would not come true.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen