Nearly 100 percent voting in Rajasthan re-poll
Jaipur: Barring one voter, 337 electors on Monday cast their votes in re-polling at Tonk-Swaimadhopur Lok Sabha seat in Rajasthan.
There were 338 electors at booth number 208, including 334 from Niwai town, and four voters having Election Duty Certificate (EDC). Only one voter did not turn up for polling, a CEO spokesman said here.
The EC had ordered a repoll there following reports of bogus voting after five seats, including Tonk-Sawaimadhopur constituency, went for polls in second and last phase of elections in the state on April 24.
Polling in 20 out of total 25 LS constituencies in the state was held on April 17.
The average polling in two phases of polls was 63.03 percent.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents