Nearly 100 percent voting in Rajasthan re-poll
Jaipur: Barring one voter, 337 electors on Monday cast their votes in re-polling at Tonk-Swaimadhopur Lok Sabha seat in Rajasthan.
There were 338 electors at booth number 208, including 334 from Niwai town, and four voters having Election Duty Certificate (EDC). Only one voter did not turn up for polling, a CEO spokesman said here.
The EC had ordered a repoll there following reports of bogus voting after five seats, including Tonk-Sawaimadhopur constituency, went for polls in second and last phase of elections in the state on April 24.
Polling in 20 out of total 25 LS constituencies in the state was held on April 17.
The average polling in two phases of polls was 63.03 percent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali