Nearly 1,200 complaints received in Bhopal
Bhopal: As many as 1,199 complaints have been received by the Election Commission here from political parties and others against government officials during the course of Lok Sabha polls in Madhya Pradesh.
Of the 1,199 complaints received, 764 complaints were redressed and process is underway to redress remaining 435 complaints, an official release from the poll office said today.
Political parties had lodged 233 complaints, of which 160 of them or 68.66 per cent were redressed, the statement said.
AAP`s 14 out 15 complaints, BJP`s 51 out of 61, Bahujan Samaj Party`s 8 out of 11, Congress`s 77 out of 126 and one complaint each from Lok Janshakti Party, RPI and Samata Party have been redressed, it said.
Similarly, two out of three complaints received from Gondwana Ganatantra Party and two from Samajwadi Party have been disposed of, the release said, adding that only 73 complaints received from political parties remain to be redressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?