Nearly 1,200 complaints received in Bhopal
Bhopal: As many as 1,199 complaints have been received by the Election Commission here from political parties and others against government officials during the course of Lok Sabha polls in Madhya Pradesh.
Of the 1,199 complaints received, 764 complaints were redressed and process is underway to redress remaining 435 complaints, an official release from the poll office said today.
Political parties had lodged 233 complaints, of which 160 of them or 68.66 per cent were redressed, the statement said.
AAP`s 14 out 15 complaints, BJP`s 51 out of 61, Bahujan Samaj Party`s 8 out of 11, Congress`s 77 out of 126 and one complaint each from Lok Janshakti Party, RPI and Samata Party have been redressed, it said.
Similarly, two out of three complaints received from Gondwana Ganatantra Party and two from Samajwadi Party have been disposed of, the release said, adding that only 73 complaints received from political parties remain to be redressed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read