Nepal PM congratulates Rajnath Singh on BJP`s victory
Kathmandu: Nepal Prime Minister Sushil Koirala late Friday sent a congratulatory message to BJP president Rajnath Singh over the party`s splendid victory during the recent Lok Shaba elections where the party won majority.
The party president of ruling Nepali Congress, Koirala also sent a congratulatory message to Narendra Modi through President Singh.
"I, on behalf of my party Nepali Congress, the people and the government of Nepal, would like to congratulate you and Honourable Narendra Modi-ji on the party`s impressible victory in the general election and express our very best wishes for all success," said Koirala in his written message to Singh.
"Nepal and India are close friends and neighbours with an age-old relationship," said Koirala, adding, "We share similar social-cultural values and development aspirations, so I look forward to working together to harness the vast potential of Nepal-India relations for mutual benefits."
"I wish your good health and happiness as well as continued well-being, progress and prosperity of the People of India," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?