No AAP wave in Punjab: Sukhbir
Moga: Claiming that a wave in favour of Narendra Modi is sweeping the country, SAD president Sukhbir Singh Badal Tuesday said new entrant Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) had no existence in Punjab.
"The AAP is nowhere in Punjab. There is no wave in favour of it," he said.
On the other hand, a wave in favour BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Modi is sweeping the country, the Punjab Deputy Chief Minister said.
The AAP is contesting all the 13 Lok Sabha seats in Punjab making the fight multi-cornered in all constituencies.
Exuding confidence about the SAD-BJP combine winning all the 13 seats in Punjab, Sukhbir said the election in the state was being fought on the issue of development.
"A government headed by Modi at the Centre will further accelerate the pace of development in Punjab," he said alleging the Congress had discriminated against the state in the past ten years.
"Modi stands for development," he said seeking votes for the SAD-BJP nominees.
He accused the Punjab Congress of creating roadblocks in the path of development in the state.
"Punjab is set to move into the next trajectory of development thanks to the leadership of Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and Narendra Modi," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- DNA: Analyzing world's first driverless taxi developed by Singapore company
- SC restrains Tamil Nadu Police from arresting expelled AIADMK MP
- Swaraj seeks report from Indian consulate on death of workers
- Pakistan to keep border crossing with Afghanistan shut till apology
- Sheena Bora murder case: Court asks CBI to begin arguments on framing of charges
- 21kg tumor removed from 61-year-old man at Gurgaon hospital