No one can save Congress from being wiped out: Narendra Modi
Jayal: Keeping up his attack on the Congress, BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi Monday said the party will be wiped out in the coming Lok Sabha polls and no one can save it.
Addressing a big rally here in this town in Rajasthan`s Nagaur district, Modi said: "There is no one who can save Congress now."
"Now it is to be seen what kind of farewell is to be given to the Congress... you give them such a farewell that they do not come back to power in seven generations."
The crowd chanted and shouted slogans as Modi in his usual style continued to criticise Congress and take pot shots at party president Sonia Gandhi and her son and party vice president Rahul Gandhi.
Referring to Rahul Gandhi`s speech in which he said that his mother Sonia Gandhi considers power as poison, Modi said: "Who has been in power the maximum - the Congresss...so who has tasted poison the most....in whose stomach is maximum poison?"
Modi again referred to Rahul Gandhi as "shedhzada" (prince) and said that he speaks like he has come from Mars.
"The Congress has nothing to do with this country. Are those who are running the government at the centre telling you what they did for you. You should ask the Congress leaders when they come to you what have they have done in the last 10 years."
"They promised to create employment and curb inflation... but have they have fulfilled any promise and again they have come out with a manifesto to lure people," he said.
Asking the people to vote for the BJP, Modi appealed to them to give all 25 Lok Sabha seats in Rajasthan to the BJP to enable it form a strong government.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India