Not voting, no right to complain: Soha Ali Khan
Mumbai: Actress Soha Ali Khan, who is spreading awareness about voting, says if you don`t vote, you don`t have the right to complain.
As a part of "Hero MTV Rock the Vote" campaign, t-shirts with imagery and text that encourage people to vote were launched here at PUMA store on Wednesday and Soha graced the occasion.
"It`s a wonderful initiative and I expect highest turnout this year. I think this is the time to make the difference. Today`s youth are much more aware of politics and are well educated. I believe we can have a great future as each and every vote counts," Soha told a news agency.
"If you don`t vote, you don`t have the right to complain. So, we as individuals should go ahead and vote," she added.
Soha believes India will have a good system in future.
"I believe we can have a good system in the future. The reason we all are strongly supporting this cause is despite having seen scandals, corruption everything we want to go beyond that we hope for a change and we believe things will change gradually," said the "Rang De Basanti" star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital