Pamphlets using abusive language against Rahul, Priyanka seized
Rudrapur: An FIR was lodged on Wednesday against unidentified persons for distributing pamphlets and booklets using abusive language against Rahul Gandhi, his sister Priyanka and Jawaharlal Nehru in Kashipur area of Udham Singh Nagar district.
District administration said some pamphlets and booklets using "indecent" language against the Gandhi family, including Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi, his sister Priyanka Gandhi and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru were distributed among the people at Kashipur.
Acting on a complaint lodged in this regard by local Congress leaders, the pamphlets have been seized and a case lodged against unidentified persons in this connection, Kashipur SDM Ashish Kumar Singh said.
The pamphlets contain abusive material, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police