Pamphlets using abusive language against Rahul, Priyanka seized
Rudrapur: An FIR was lodged on Wednesday against unidentified persons for distributing pamphlets and booklets using abusive language against Rahul Gandhi, his sister Priyanka and Jawaharlal Nehru in Kashipur area of Udham Singh Nagar district.
District administration said some pamphlets and booklets using "indecent" language against the Gandhi family, including Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi, his sister Priyanka Gandhi and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru were distributed among the people at Kashipur.
Acting on a complaint lodged in this regard by local Congress leaders, the pamphlets have been seized and a case lodged against unidentified persons in this connection, Kashipur SDM Ashish Kumar Singh said.
The pamphlets contain abusive material, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!