Pamphlets using abusive language against Rahul, Priyanka seized
Rudrapur: An FIR was lodged on Wednesday against unidentified persons for distributing pamphlets and booklets using abusive language against Rahul Gandhi, his sister Priyanka and Jawaharlal Nehru in Kashipur area of Udham Singh Nagar district.
District administration said some pamphlets and booklets using "indecent" language against the Gandhi family, including Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi, his sister Priyanka Gandhi and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru were distributed among the people at Kashipur.
Acting on a complaint lodged in this regard by local Congress leaders, the pamphlets have been seized and a case lodged against unidentified persons in this connection, Kashipur SDM Ashish Kumar Singh said.
The pamphlets contain abusive material, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog