Pamphlets using abusive language against Rahul, Priyanka seized
Rudrapur: An FIR was lodged on Wednesday against unidentified persons for distributing pamphlets and booklets using abusive language against Rahul Gandhi, his sister Priyanka and Jawaharlal Nehru in Kashipur area of Udham Singh Nagar district.
District administration said some pamphlets and booklets using "indecent" language against the Gandhi family, including Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi, his sister Priyanka Gandhi and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru were distributed among the people at Kashipur.
Acting on a complaint lodged in this regard by local Congress leaders, the pamphlets have been seized and a case lodged against unidentified persons in this connection, Kashipur SDM Ashish Kumar Singh said.
The pamphlets contain abusive material, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- 'Mohenjo Daro' collections: Hrithik Roshan, Pooja Hegde's period drama rakes in Rs 55 cr so far!
- Japan protests to Russia over man detained on disputed island
- I gossiped about Hollywood with Nathan Jones: Jacqueline Fernandez
- Tribal community members in Goa narrate their woes to Arvind Kejriwal