Petrol bomb hurled at govt school in poll-bound Baramulla
Srinagar: A petrol bomb was on Tuesday hurled by unidentified persons at a government school, where a polling station has been set up in Rafiabad area of Baramulla Lok Sabh constituency of Kashmir for tomorrow`s polls.
"A petrol bomb was hurled at the Government Girls School at Watergam in Rafiabad area of Baramulla district, causing some damage to the building," a police spokesman said.
He said there were no casualties reported in the incident that took place in the early hours of the day.
A polling station is located some distance away from where the petrol bomb landed, he said.
Polling for Baramulla Lok Sabha constituency is scheduled to take place tomorrow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter