Puzzling logic at work: Omar on PM`s brother joining BJP
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday said the euphoria in BJP over roping in Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s "unknown" brother Daljit Singh Kohli showed mind-boggling logic at work.
"The PM weakens the UPA, yet somehow we are to believe that his unknown brother will strengthen BJP. Mind-boggling logic at work here!" Omar wrote on micro-blogging site twitter.Com.
Referring to BJP`s criticism of Singh as a weak Prime Minister, Omar said the national opposition party cannot have it both ways.
"The BJP goes to town calling the PM irrelevant, yet makes a song & dance of his brother joining them. How can they have it both ways?" he questioned.
Singh`s half-brother, Daljit Singh Kohli, yesterday joined BJP in the presence of its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore