Puzzling logic at work: Omar on PM`s brother joining BJP
Srinagar: Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Saturday said the euphoria in BJP over roping in Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s "unknown" brother Daljit Singh Kohli showed mind-boggling logic at work.
"The PM weakens the UPA, yet somehow we are to believe that his unknown brother will strengthen BJP. Mind-boggling logic at work here!" Omar wrote on micro-blogging site twitter.Com.
Referring to BJP`s criticism of Singh as a weak Prime Minister, Omar said the national opposition party cannot have it both ways.
"The BJP goes to town calling the PM irrelevant, yet makes a song & dance of his brother joining them. How can they have it both ways?" he questioned.
Singh`s half-brother, Daljit Singh Kohli, yesterday joined BJP in the presence of its prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- MCA lifts ban on Shah Rukh Khan from visting Wankhede staduim
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown