Rahul to tour UP, Andhra Pradesh on April 25
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be addressing public gatherings in Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh Friday (April 25), according to a statement issued by his office Thursday.
"Rahul Gandhi will hold an election rally in Lalitpur district of Jhansi Lok Sabha constituency in the morning, and then head for Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, where he will be addressing a public meeting at 15:15 hours," the statement said.
Gandhi will hold his third rally at 17:15 hours at Lal Bahadur Stadium in Hyderabad, which comes under the Secunderabad Lok Sabha constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi