Rahul to tour UP, Andhra Pradesh on April 25
New Delhi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi will be addressing public gatherings in Uttar Pradesh and Andhra Pradesh Friday (April 25), according to a statement issued by his office Thursday.
"Rahul Gandhi will hold an election rally in Lalitpur district of Jhansi Lok Sabha constituency in the morning, and then head for Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, where he will be addressing a public meeting at 15:15 hours," the statement said.
Gandhi will hold his third rally at 17:15 hours at Lal Bahadur Stadium in Hyderabad, which comes under the Secunderabad Lok Sabha constituency.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Seven killed as car rams into minibus in Kenya's Kwale
- Hope law will be passed for construction of Ram temple by PM Narendra Modi-led government: VHP leader Pravin Togadia
- Rock stars and celebrities react with dismay to Brexit
- WATCH: How AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya was arrested by Delhi Police amidst high drama during press conference
- BJP president Amit Shah sounds poll bugle in Uttarakhand; slams Congress, Harish Rawat