Raj Babbar promises to stay in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Congress candidate from Ghaziabad Raj Babbar on Saturday said he would not leave Ghaziabad after winning elections unlike other MPs.
"People ask me if I would come to Ghaziabad after winning elections. I want to tell you that like other MPs, I will not leave Ghaziabad. I have not come here to only contest elections, but to reside here," Babbar said, addressing a poll rally organised at Ram Leela Maidan here.
Babbar said Ghaziabad was not new to him as he had raised voice for the farmers here before.
Wooing voters, he cited the lack of development and rising crime in the region and said he would ensure the security for the women after he won the elections.
"Ghaziabad is my home and I will solve problems of residents here. I have raised several issues of farmers. My party has given me responsibility and I will definitely win from Ghaziabad," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested