Re-polling at four booths in Rajasthan on Monday
Jaipur: Re-polling will be held on Monday at three polling booths in Barmer and one in Churu constituency for the Lok Sabha elections in Rajasthan.
The Election Commission yesterday ordered the repoll at the four booths following some technical problem in electronic voting machines, a CEO spokesman said.
Re-poll will be held at booth number 171, 226, 96 in Barmer constituency and polling station number 92 in Churu from 7 am to 6 pm tomorrow.
BJP rebel and Independent candidate from Barmer seat, Jaswant Singh had filed a complaint to the EC alleging misuse of government machinery to help BJP candidate Col Sonaram.
The polling for the first phase in 20 out of 25 constituencies in the state was held on April 17 while remaining five will go to poll on April 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah