Repolling in six Assam booths on Thursday
Guwahati: Re-polling would be held on Thursday in six polling booths of three of the five Lok Sabha constituencies which went to polls on April 7.
Re-polling was ordered in four booths of Jorhat seat, and in one booth each in Dibrugarh and Tezpur constituencies because of EVM malfunctioning during the first phase of polling, an election department official said on Wednesday.
In Jorhat, re-polling will be held at booth no 38 in Sensua Gaon LP School under Jorhat Assembly constituency, at booth no. 61 in Khargarh LP School under Amguri Assembly seat, booth no. 5 in Pukuhuria LP School under Mariani Assembly constituency and booth no. 84 in Bahboria Prathamik Vidyalaya (West) under Sonari Assembly seat.
In Dibrugarh, re-polling will be held in booth no 122 in Laina LP school of Tinsukia assembly constituency.
In Tezpur, re-polling will be held at booth no. 86 in Borgang High School (South) under Behali Assembly seat.
Polling will be held from 7 AM to 5 PM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price