Repolling in six Assam booths on Thursday
Guwahati: Re-polling would be held on Thursday in six polling booths of three of the five Lok Sabha constituencies which went to polls on April 7.
Re-polling was ordered in four booths of Jorhat seat, and in one booth each in Dibrugarh and Tezpur constituencies because of EVM malfunctioning during the first phase of polling, an election department official said on Wednesday.
In Jorhat, re-polling will be held at booth no 38 in Sensua Gaon LP School under Jorhat Assembly constituency, at booth no. 61 in Khargarh LP School under Amguri Assembly seat, booth no. 5 in Pukuhuria LP School under Mariani Assembly constituency and booth no. 84 in Bahboria Prathamik Vidyalaya (West) under Sonari Assembly seat.
In Dibrugarh, re-polling will be held in booth no 122 in Laina LP school of Tinsukia assembly constituency.
In Tezpur, re-polling will be held at booth no. 86 in Borgang High School (South) under Behali Assembly seat.
Polling will be held from 7 AM to 5 PM.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- After Sachin Tendulkar, now 'Bharat Ratna' demand for Virat Kohli
- So sweet! Genelia Deshmukh gushes over hubby Riteish Deshmukh's handsome get-up – View pic
- IIFA mania: 'Green and Gold' Sonakshi Sinha will make you fall in love with her all over again!
- I was more focused after Centennial Park bombing: Leander Paes
- AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya arrested from press conference