Returning Officers review preparations for poll counting
Nagpur: The Returning Officers of Nagpur and Ramtek Lok Sabha constituencies reviewed preparations for counting of votes to be held on Friday at Kalamna Agriculture Market for the just-concluded General Elections.
Returning Officer Abhishek Krishna, accompanied by Deputy RO Pradeep Dange and other officials from Ramtek constituency, yesterday visited the venue for counting of votes.
The counting will take place in separate barracks in the market for each constituency.
About 10,50,559 votes were polled in Nagpur and 10,85,021 in Ramtek constituency.
Commissioner of Police KK Pathak also reviewed the preparations and security arrangements.
About 100 officers and 1,500 policemen will be deployed for the counting.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan