RSS admits managing BJP`s election campaign in UP
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh leader Indresh Kumar on Friday denied that the Sangh is communal and hit out at politicians who oppose the RSS calling them fools.
In an interview to a news channel, Kumar said BJP`s prime ministerial nominee Narendra Modi and former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee are similar, and even compared both of them to Subhash Chandra Bose and Mahatma Gandhi.
While Modi`s close aide Amit Shah is BJP`s UP in-charge for the ongoing General Elections, the RSS leader admitted that the Sangh is managing BJP`s poll campaign Uttar Pradesh to ensure 100 percent voting in the state which has 80 Lok Sabha seats.
Kumar also took potshots at Congress leader Digvijay Singh over his affair with television journalist Amrita Rai, saying that it is one of his many mistakes, while adding that it is wrong to compare Modi`s Jashodaben episode with Digvijay`s extra-marital affair. “Modi is a saint and Digvijay is a hedonist,” Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- DNA: Analysing how plastics are devastating our health silently
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'