RSS office abuzz with activity
New Delhi: `Kehsav Kunj`, the RSS office here, was abuzz with activity as BJP leaders on Sunday kept visiting it ahead of government formation under leadership of Narendra Modi.
Senior party leader Kalraj Mishra and Delhi BJP chief Harsh Vardhan were among the leaders, who met the RSS leadership this morning.
Talking to reporters after his meeting, Vardhan said that BJP leaders keep visiting the RSS office from time to time and downplayed talk that the visits were linked to Cabinet formation exercise.
Mishra, one of the old guards in the party, said that both BSP chief Mayawati and SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav should introspect as to why voters had negated them and lauded Modi, saying people have voted for his leadership and his programmes.
"Dynasty and casteism have been negated in this Lok Sabha polls and for the first time Lok Sabha elections had happened on the plank of good governance and development.
"There is a huge credibility of Modi among people and when he is talking about development and good governance, people have trusted him. People have openly supported the leader and the issues raised by the leader," he said.
He also said that the Lok Sabha results in Uttar Pradesh show that the people have given their verdict against the Samajwadi Party government in the state.
"If they have been completely wiped out in this election, they should be compelled to think why it happened. Mayawati should also think why her vote base drifted away from her," Mishra said.
Modi`s close aide Amit Shah had spent nearly two hours at Keshav Kunja yesterday. Shah, along with some other BJP leaders, had a meeting with Modi at Gujarat Bhavan.
Former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh and MP from Jhansi Uma Bharti and former Chief Minister of Karnataka B S Yeddyurappa had also visited the RSS headquarters.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Murli Manohar Joshi and Smriti Irani had also visited the RSS headquarters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IAF Mirage fighter plane lands on Yamuna Expressway!
- Kejriwal accuses Centre of trying to rule Delhi through LG
- 'Maggi' under regulatory scanner for excess amount of lead, MSG
- Watch: Michelle Obama's 'Gimme Five' fitness video
- Expect that Rahul will be Congress president in 2015: Jairam Ramesh
- When Subramanian Swamy shocked people at a wedding!
- Mumbaikars join hands to save Pakistani teen with rare illness
- DNA: Analysis of Hurriyat chief Syed Geelani's passport issue
- DNA: Analysis of traffic system of Vancouver, Canada
- Mumbai: Diamond export company denies job to Muslim youth
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 21, 2015
- Mirage 2000 fighter jet landing was part of capability demonstration: IAF
- DNA: IAF Mirage 2000 fighter plane lands successfully on Yamuna expressway
- DNA: Osama documents show 'Indian brother in Madinah' financed al Qaeda
- Amethi: Rahul Gandhi faces protests from angry villagers
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 expected to be announced on May 21
- RBSE (rajresults.nic.in) Class 12th science and commerce results 2015: Rajasthan Board Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced today at 4 PM
- JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015: JAC 12th Inter Arts Result 2015 (jharkhandeducation.net) likely to be announced on Thursday May 21 at 1 PM
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2015 to be announced today?
- IAF jet lands on Yamuna expressway
- Check Jharkhand Board jac.nic.in: Class 12th Art Results 2015 declared
- Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET results to be announced on May 21 at www.apeamcet.org
- Log on to apeamcet.org AP EAMCET Results 2015: Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Marks and AP EAMCET Ranks 2015 declared
- Fawad Khan doesn’t want intimate scenes with Sonam Kapoor?
- IPL 2015: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - As it happened...
- DHSE (dhsekerala.gov.in) 12th Result 2015: Kerala DHSE Class 12th XII exam results 2015 to be announced on May 21
- We hire only non-Muslim candidates, diamond export firm tells Muslim youth
- Is MSG in 'Maggi' noodles harmful for you?
- SSLC (tnresults.nic.in) Tenth 10th Results 2015: Tamil Nadu Board Class 10th X Higher Secondary exam results 2015 to be declared on May 21
- 'IAS officer DK Ravi possibly committed suicide, suffered big loss in real estate business'