Sharad Pawar a treacherous politician: Uddhav Thackeray
Parbhani: Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray today launched a stinging attack on NCP chief Sharad Pawar terming him a "treacherous" politician.
"The very foundation of NCP led by Pawar is based on treachery. Such a treacherous person should not give us lessons on loyalty," Uddhav said addressing a rally here while canvassing for party candidate Sanjay Jadhav.
Referring to the recent desertions from Shiv Sena, including that of sitting MP Ganesh Dudhgaonkar who has joined NCP, Uddhav said, "I would not forgive those leaders who have back-stabbed Shiv Sena."
Pawar, in a rally recently, had taunted Uddhav on "exodus" of leaders from Shiv Sena ahead of polls and attributed it to his "weak leadership".
"NCP and Congress leaders toured the region not for the sake of farmers hit by hailstorms and unseasonal rains, but for the sake of votes," Uddhav said.
Uddhav asked farmers "to strangulate" both the Congress and NCP parties instead of hanging themselves over agrarian crisis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!