Sharad Pawar has grabbed farmers` lands: Uddhav Thackeray
Nashik: Training his guns at NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray on Friday accused the Union Agriculture Minister of grabbing farmers` lands.
"Pawar is highly corrupt. He has been grabbing agricultural lands of farmers in Baramati, his home town," Thackeray alleged.
The Sena chief was speaking here while campaigning for his party`s candidate from Nashik Hemant Godse.
He also criticised Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar over a video purportedly showing him allegedly threatening villagers of Masalwadi that they would lose their water supply if they did not vote for his cousin Supriya Sule.
"Ajit Pawar has arrogance of power," Thackeray said.
Lashing out at Congress president Sonia Gandhi over her meeting with Imam Bukhari, the Sena chief said, "It is the voters who will decide the fate of BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi and not the Shahi Imam."
He criticised Maharashtra PWD minister and Nashik Lok Sabha candidate Chhagan Bhujbal saying, "It is a common practice for both Congress and NCP to distribute money to woo voters."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India