Sharad Pawar has grabbed farmers` lands: Uddhav Thackeray
Nashik: Training his guns at NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray on Friday accused the Union Agriculture Minister of grabbing farmers` lands.
"Pawar is highly corrupt. He has been grabbing agricultural lands of farmers in Baramati, his home town," Thackeray alleged.
The Sena chief was speaking here while campaigning for his party`s candidate from Nashik Hemant Godse.
He also criticised Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar over a video purportedly showing him allegedly threatening villagers of Masalwadi that they would lose their water supply if they did not vote for his cousin Supriya Sule.
"Ajit Pawar has arrogance of power," Thackeray said.
Lashing out at Congress president Sonia Gandhi over her meeting with Imam Bukhari, the Sena chief said, "It is the voters who will decide the fate of BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi and not the Shahi Imam."
He criticised Maharashtra PWD minister and Nashik Lok Sabha candidate Chhagan Bhujbal saying, "It is a common practice for both Congress and NCP to distribute money to woo voters."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Turkey discharges generals, shuts media outlets after coup
- Fed leaves rates unchanged but says US economy improving
- French church attackers pledged allegiance to ISIS in video
- Stick to my statement that Salman Khan killed Chinkara, says 'missing' driver
- Eye on China? India to buy four P-8I aircraft from US for maritime surveillance over Indian Ocean Region