Sharad Pawar has grabbed farmers` lands: Uddhav Thackeray
Nashik: Training his guns at NCP chief Sharad Pawar, Shiv Sena president Uddhav Thackeray on Friday accused the Union Agriculture Minister of grabbing farmers` lands.
"Pawar is highly corrupt. He has been grabbing agricultural lands of farmers in Baramati, his home town," Thackeray alleged.
The Sena chief was speaking here while campaigning for his party`s candidate from Nashik Hemant Godse.
He also criticised Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Ajit Pawar over a video purportedly showing him allegedly threatening villagers of Masalwadi that they would lose their water supply if they did not vote for his cousin Supriya Sule.
"Ajit Pawar has arrogance of power," Thackeray said.
Lashing out at Congress president Sonia Gandhi over her meeting with Imam Bukhari, the Sena chief said, "It is the voters who will decide the fate of BJP`s PM candidate Narendra Modi and not the Shahi Imam."
He criticised Maharashtra PWD minister and Nashik Lok Sabha candidate Chhagan Bhujbal saying, "It is a common practice for both Congress and NCP to distribute money to woo voters."
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Priyanka Chopra's dinner date with 'Baywatch' cast! View in pic
- Updated WhatsApp with 'call back', voice mail, video calling features coming soon!
- Ancient Hindu temple reopens after 27 years in Srinagar, Kashmiri Pandits jubilant
- AgustaWestland yet to return entire down payment made by India for VVIP choppers: Report
- This is how Priyanka Chopra spends her day off from 'Baywatch' sets! Check out in pics