Sharad Yadav alleges use of money to influence media
Madhepura (Bihar): With his fate being decided by voters in Madhepura today, JD(U) President Sharad Yadav alleged that rival parties were using money power to influence the media.
"Media me thaili ka khub khel hua hain (money power has been used to use media)," Yadav told reporters after casting his vote at the Adarash Madhya Vidyalaya here.
Locked in a triangular fight with Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav of RJD and Vijay Singh Kushwaha of BJP, Yadav, who is making a bid to enter the Lok Sabha for the fifth term from the Yadav-dominated Madhepura constituency, refused to comment on rivals.
"I have fought ideologically against Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and others. Why do you lower my prestige by making these leaders (Pappu Yadav and Vijay Singh Kushwaha) my rivals," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma