Sharad Yadav alleges use of money to influence media
Madhepura (Bihar): With his fate being decided by voters in Madhepura today, JD(U) President Sharad Yadav alleged that rival parties were using money power to influence the media.
"Media me thaili ka khub khel hua hain (money power has been used to use media)," Yadav told reporters after casting his vote at the Adarash Madhya Vidyalaya here.
Locked in a triangular fight with Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav of RJD and Vijay Singh Kushwaha of BJP, Yadav, who is making a bid to enter the Lok Sabha for the fifth term from the Yadav-dominated Madhepura constituency, refused to comment on rivals.
"I have fought ideologically against Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and others. Why do you lower my prestige by making these leaders (Pappu Yadav and Vijay Singh Kushwaha) my rivals," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan