Shatrughan seeks blessings from Suman`s mother
Patna: Forgetting past political rivalry, `Bihari babu` Shatrughan Sinha met Sekhar Suman and sought blessings from the actor`s mother in the election to the Patna Sahib parliamentary seat.
Sinha, while seeking blessing from Suman`s mother Usha Prasad on her 80th birthday at their home in Rajendra nagar here last night used the dialogue of Amitabh Bachachan in `Deewar`.
"I do not have maa (mother) and that is why I went to seek blessings from Suman`s mother," he said.
"We have family ties for a long time," Sinha said.
Suman had unsuccessfully fought against Sinha in the Patna Sahib seat in 2009 which had caused some `strain` in their relationship.
"It was not a personal fight against him, but against BJP in 2009. But, I later realised my mistake of contesting against him," Suman told and said Sinha was like an elder brother.
"The Congress tried to use its `Chanakya budhi` against me this time again, but I said no," he said.
He said that the Congress had snared Bhojpuri film actor Kunal Singh who, he claimed, would repent as the party had a use and throw policy.
Suman, whose TV show `Pol khol` besides a few Hindi movies were a hit, pledged his vote and support for Sinha.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?