Sixth complaint filed against Haryana minister Sukhbir Kataria
Gurgaon: A fresh police complaint has been registered against Haryana youth and sports minister Sukhbir Kataria in a bogus voting case, taking the number of complaints to six, officials said Sunday.
Five police complaints have already been lodged against the minister in Gurgaon.
Judicial Magistrate Kavita Yadav ordered the complaint against Kataria, Gurgaon legislator Sukhbir and 10 others on charges of cheating, preparing and using fake documents and criminal conspiracy.
The court was hearing a petition filed by Om Prakash Kataria of the Gurgaon-based Matdata Jagrookta Manch who alleged that forged documents were used to get voter cards made at the behest of the minister.
Kataria had won by 2,138 votes in 2009 as an independent candidate.
At least 10 cases of bogus votes are pending in various courts against the minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof