Sonia Gandhi has done nothing for Rae Bareli: Ajay Aggarwal
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and Supreme Court lawyer Ajay Aggarwal on Tuesday said that Congress President Sonia Gandhi had already lost from Rae Bareli as she had done nothing for her constituency.
"The public is very happy as me getting the ticket is a win for the public. She (Sonia Gandhi) has done nothing for Rae Bareli and its people. She has already lost. The place does not even have hospitals for the people," said Aggarwal.
"Congress did not want me to become a candidate, but BJP believed in me. I am a very strong candidate. I will ask for votes on the basis of poverty, corruption and unemployment and the public answers to a leader who works for them," he said.
"We will make Narendra Modi the prime minster. We will form a government with absolute majority. Sonia Gandhi is going to lose," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’