Sonia Gandhi has done nothing for Rae Bareli: Ajay Aggarwal
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and Supreme Court lawyer Ajay Aggarwal on Tuesday said that Congress President Sonia Gandhi had already lost from Rae Bareli as she had done nothing for her constituency.
"The public is very happy as me getting the ticket is a win for the public. She (Sonia Gandhi) has done nothing for Rae Bareli and its people. She has already lost. The place does not even have hospitals for the people," said Aggarwal.
"Congress did not want me to become a candidate, but BJP believed in me. I am a very strong candidate. I will ask for votes on the basis of poverty, corruption and unemployment and the public answers to a leader who works for them," he said.
"We will make Narendra Modi the prime minster. We will form a government with absolute majority. Sonia Gandhi is going to lose," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!