Sonia Gandhi has done nothing for Rae Bareli: Ajay Aggarwal
New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader and Supreme Court lawyer Ajay Aggarwal on Tuesday said that Congress President Sonia Gandhi had already lost from Rae Bareli as she had done nothing for her constituency.
"The public is very happy as me getting the ticket is a win for the public. She (Sonia Gandhi) has done nothing for Rae Bareli and its people. She has already lost. The place does not even have hospitals for the people," said Aggarwal.
"Congress did not want me to become a candidate, but BJP believed in me. I am a very strong candidate. I will ask for votes on the basis of poverty, corruption and unemployment and the public answers to a leader who works for them," he said.
"We will make Narendra Modi the prime minster. We will form a government with absolute majority. Sonia Gandhi is going to lose," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence